Your GoGogate will notify you when the garage door has been opened or closed. It will also alert you if the door has been left open.
How it works:
First time activation requires all users/devices to be within reach of the GoGogate WiFi network.
1) Download the new GoGogate app
2) Open the GoGogate app
3) Press “Find GoGogate”
4) Select “Open webpage”
5) Enter your password and the select “Configuration”
6) Select “Alerts”
To enable push notifications for other users connected to your GoGogate system, please ensure that their Smartphone is within range of your home WiFi and follow the above steps.
You will now receive notifications:
- If your garage door is open or closed
- If you have left your garage door open for more than 10m
(The GoGogate will notify you 2 times that a specific garage door has been left open. First notification after 10 minutes and second notification after 20 minutes of door being opened)
- You will also know “who” activated your doors (only if done via smartphone)
- If your doors are open or closed via a computer you will see the name “internet” displayed
- If your doors are open or closed manually (via push button) you will see “no“ specific indication
(Available for GoGogate iOS version 1.8 and later & Android version 1.13 and later)